My Guardian Group Walk & Run SXM 2016
The annual My Guardian Group Walk and Run St. Maarten will take place on Sunday, October 23rd. Guardian Group Fatum is aiming to host 400 participants this year. This year the new and improved walk & run will start and finish will be on the beach at the Belair Beach Hotel. This year we introduce a new and improved professional electronic time keeping system which will Make sure your race time is accurately recorded and directly displayed on screen. We also introduce the new possibility for TEAM participation!
Be one of the 400 participants this year!! Don’t miss out!
Questions? please call 542 2248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sunday, October 23rd 2016
- 6.30 am for walkers and runners 10Km
- 6.45 am for the runners 3Km.
Place: Belair Beach Hotel
Categories and costs per category
|10 Km||Individual Walk or Run||$10|
|10 Km||Team (4 p) Run||$40 per team|
|3 Km||Individual Run||$10|
|3Km||Team (4 p) Run||$40 per team|
Please note: Children, under the age of 13, participate for free in the walk, however they do need to be registered and accompanied by an adult.
Everyone is welcome to participate, because participation is more important than winning. Whether you enjoy the scenery on the route with family and friends or try to improve on your fastest lap time, The fast runners, the runners, the superfast runners, walkers, the now somewhat slower but still highly motivated runners, Teams of sport organizations, school teams, corporate teams, family teams and others are welcome to participate. Off course we gladly offer all of you a well-deserved nutritious breakfast and a drink at the finish.
• There will be prizes and medals in all the different age categories and a Grand Prize for the Overall winners male and female who will participate the following week on October 30th at the My Guardian Group Walk and Run Curacao 2016
The Overall Winners female and male Individuals 10km :
- Participation in My Guardian Group Walk and Run Curacao on Sunday October 30th, with 10.000 participants;
- Return ticket to Curacao.
- 2 night stay in hotel.